At oxphrase, we care about security particularly when it comes to user privacy issues. To do that, we established an acknowledgement of rules in order to safeguard your information and prevent identity theft upon your agreeing to be bound by our Terms of Service.
oxphrase always strive to provide realistic standards of services. If at any time you don’t feel we provide as well as expected, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
What we collect and how we collect it?
We collect your personal details including your name and email when you create an account in oxphrase.com. For example, if you:
- (a) register on the site: You are required to create a user id by using a vaild email address and password that have not being used before in our database in order to proceed on the Site. Please note that oxphrase services require registration and if you choose not to provide such information, you will not be able to proceed with the services.
- (b) send us an enquiry: Through our online form or via email, we will collect your name, contact details and details of your enquiry. Any enquiries via phone call are TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE and we will improve on this aspect in the near future.
All of your personal information that you provide in oxphrase.com including credit card information will most likely be kept in a cookie. In only this way are cookies a threat to privacy. The cookie will only contain information that you freely provide to us. Cookies are small text files saved on your computer and cannot harm your data.
What cookies do we use?
We use Functionality Cookies in oxphrase.com. When you visit our Site, you agree that we can place a functionality cookie on your device. We use functional cookies in order to allow us to remember choices you have made with regard to the Site so as to provide a more personalized experience and enhanced user experience by delivering content specific to your interests.
Why we collect personal information?
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for several reasons or purposes as listed below:
- (a) processing transactions and delivering services.
- (b) conducting research and statistical analysis on customer usage of service and satisfaction for improvement purposes.
- (c) helping us to select target promotional offers and opportunities.
- (d) developing or seeking to upgrade services and maintenance notice.
- (e) answering queries and resolving complaints.
- (f) general planning and administration.
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for supplementary purposes for example are required or authorized by or under law where we will explain at the time of collection with your consent.
Who we may share your personal information with?
We may transfer your personal information to third parties who act on our behalf, for further processing appropriate for the purposes set out above, including:
- (a) financial institutions for payment processing.
Data Quality and Security
- (a) ensure that the personal information that we collect, use and disclose is correct, up to date and complete and (in the case of use and disclosure) relevant;
- (b) protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure;
- (c) destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed for purposes legalised by applicable privacy laws.
You can help us keep your information up to date, by letting us know about changes to your details.
The steps we take to secure personal information include website protection measures and security restrictions on access to our computer system. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer is done at your own risk.
Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. Member and purchaser information is a high priority and we use our own protective measures, as well as the capabilities of our software and hardware vendors. You can also help protect your personal information by keeping your account details confidential. If you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
Changes to this Policy